Are you looking for the missing piece to your child’s learning struggle? Let us help!
The Consultation Process
For many years I have held private individual student consultations working with over 3,000 families from across the country. To meet the high demand for these personal consultations, I simplified the consultation process and began offering Personal Internet/Telephone Consultations for families. This method has proven to be very successful.
If the following questions are descriptive of your situation, I suggest you consider a Personal Internet/Telephone Consultation:
- Have you taken your child to other evaluators only to find that the therapy is so expensive?
- Have you been interested in learning how to unblock your child’s learning gates at home, but found it “too confusing” to know where to start?
- Are you interested in receiving a “complete plan” for remediation of your child’s processing or focusing issues?
- Is regular follow-up on your child’s progress important to you?
- Do you have a bright, hard working child or teen who has to work too hard to learn, but don’t know what the problem is? (is he just lazy, and unmotivated, or is something really going on?)
- Does your child have focus and attention issues, but you don’t want to use medication?
- A Personal Internet/Telephone Consultation may be an answer for you.
These Internet/Telephone Consultations serve several purposes:
- Families do not have to wait more than a few weeks for an evaluation and recommendations for their child or teen.
- It saves families money for flights, hotels and meals.
- The fee for this consultation is affordable for all.
- Continued informal follow-up throughout a one year period for your child.
What is covered in this Consultation?
The Personal Internet/Telephone Consultation focuses on locating your child or teen’s learning blocks, and then showing the parent how to correct the processing glitches using specific Brain Integration exercises and Brain Trainings plus specific Right Brain Teaching Strategies to easily develop the child/teen’s photographic memory for speedy learning in spelling, phonics, reading comprehension, math facts and processes, and memory skills. In this consultation I also recommend specific, targeted nutritional supplements to help the child or teen remained focused on the task at hand. Specific, targeted supplement therapy, along with the Brain Integration Therapy program and Right Brain Teaching Strategies have proven to be extremely helpful for the child or teen with Sensory Processing Problems, Anxiety, Dyslexia, Auditory Processing Problems, ADD, ADHD, Delayed Speech (very gratifying results here, too), Dyspraxia, Non-Verbal Disability, Cognitive Delays, Asperger’s Syndrome and Autism. We get wonderful results with these interventions. A 25% discount is offered on any of my teaching products recommended for purchase during the consultation. No additional discount is offered on supplements as our price is already kept low for the benefit of our families.
- You fill out the “Thoughts about My Child” questionnaire at the bottom of the screen. Then download the following information to help us learn more about your child or teen’s learning issues and send these back to me.
- I evaluate this information very carefully. I will send you a questionnaire to learn more about your child’s academic and health background and clarifying email questions, as necessary. I will go over all testing with great detail.
- I send you a step-by-step Personalized Learning Plan and Targeted Nutritional Interventions.
- Detailed, illustrated information will be sent to you so that each step of the interventions for success can be easily followed.
- I will telephone you after the Personal Learning Plan has been mailed to you to discuss the Plan and answer your questions.
- A file will be kept on your child/teen for 1 year. Throughout that time, when a parent needs to email a question, we ask that you put “Personal Internet/Telephone Consultation” in the subject line, so your email will be flagged as priority.
If you are interested in having a Personal Internet/Telephone Consultation, then just download and complete the above Assessments along with the questionnaire below and send them to me by mail, fax or email to email@example.com and put “Personal Internet/Telephone Consultation” in the Subject Line. I will then send you the information on how to proceed. My address and fax number are included in the above “Consultation Steps” form.