In this DVD, Dianne teaches you the teaching method, midline therapy, and nutritional strategies she follows for children with dyslexia and other reading problems.
- Visual Processing Gate Blocked
- Reading reversals after age 7 (on=no, was=saw, of=to)
- Oral reading starts smooth, but becomes more labored
- Yawning shortly after reading begins
- Smart kids who don’t want to read (due to eye fatigue)
- Auditory Processing Gate Blocked
- Phonics sounds don’t stick
- Sight words hard to memorize (sounds out all words)
- Spelling rules hard to remember
- Easily misunderstands verbal information
- Guesses at long words frequently (forgets words he just sounded out)
- Can’t remember multiplication facts, difficulty saying months in order
There are no reviews yet.