- Kindergarten teachers can give their students a real “leg up” in learning the early sight words.
- First grade teachers use this method to ensure that all their students learn the basic sight words by the end of the year.
- Second and third grade teachers use it for those students who are reading below grade level.
- ESL teachers find them very effective for their population.
- Struggling readers, students on an IEP, and students with an auditory processing glitch find these cards invaluable for making a “leap” in learning.
- Sort by Popularity
Sale!This method of learning works wonderfully with students of all ages and abilities:
Sale!The Craft Right Brain Student Reader Package includes the "At Bat" (Level 1-A), "The Big Win" (Level 1-B) and "You Rock" (Level 1-C) Readers (beginning to end of First Grade reading level) at a 10% discount from the price of the Readers purchased individually.
What makes these Student Readers different from other decodable readers?(decodable means phonics-based)
- Very carefully engineered (each new word introduced in a particular order).
- This gives predictable success for all readers (particularly when no other reading books have worked) These Readers are remarkably effective for students with Dyslexia.
- Picture-imbedded Right Brain Phonics sounds are prominently featured on each page for easy recall while reading.
- Zany “Instant Success” Right Brain Sight Word Cards specially made for each reading book, to make reading easy right away (included with each reader)
- We take care of the eyes! Word reversals and eye fatigue are greatly reduced by adding Colored Reading Transparencies. You will be surprised how this helps reading.
- No pictures for no guessing
- Detailed teaching instructions are included in each Reader and in each set of Sight Word Cards.
Sale!These carefully engineered, Orton Gillingham-based phonics method, Right Brain Reader introduce sounds and Sight Words in a manner that ensures success for even the most struggling student. Experience has shown that this Right Brain Visual Reading Method will work when others haven’t. The Second Grade Right Brain Readers use the imbedding technique to teach phonemes with picture and color, directly on the reading pages. This imbedding method takes all the stress out of memorizing sounds.
Sale!Dianne Craft's Dysgraphia Package gives you the materials to CORRECT and BYPASS dysgraphic-like symptoms using Brain Integration Therapy and right brain teaching to get your child or student caught up to their writing, spelling and vocabulary level in one school year. Total Package that will correct:
- Writing problems (reversals; spacing; labor)
- Spelling Issues
- Paragraph and Composition Writing issues
- Visual/Spatial Processing (lining up math problems)
Many bright, hardworking children have to work too hard to learn because they have a processing problem, or one of their learning gates is blocked. Sometimes several learning gates are blocked. We now offer "The Foundational Package” of Dianne Craft’s products for those parents who wish to gain an understanding of Dianne’s three-pronged approach – Brain Integration Therapy, Nutritional Strategies, and Right Brain Teaching Strategies - to helping children learn. It doesn’t have to be so hard, and it doesn’t have to be so expensive!