- Sort by Default Order
Sale!This method of learning works wonderfully with students of all ages and abilities:
- Kindergarten teachers can give their students a real “leg up” in learning the early sight words.
- First grade teachers use this method to ensure that all their students learn the basic sight words by the end of the year.
- Second and third grade teachers use it for those students who are reading below grade level.
- ESL teachers find them very effective for their population.
- Struggling readers, students on an IEP, and students with an auditory processing glitch find these cards invaluable for making a “leap” in learning.
Sale!Make learning easier for your child this year!! Help your child feel as smart as he/she really is by teaching past their learning block and to their strength! In this 2-hour training DVD and study guide, you will learn effective teaching strategies that cost no money to use, such as how to use these Right Brain teaching strategies for Phonics/Reading, Sight Words, Vocabulary, Spelling and Math. It teaches on the responsibilities of the Right Brain and why these methods work so well for children with Auditory Processing Dysfunctions.
Many bright, hardworking children have to work too hard to learn because they have a processing problem, or one of their learning gates is blocked. Sometimes several learning gates are blocked. We now offer "The Foundational Package” of Dianne Craft’s products for those parents who wish to gain an understanding of Dianne’s three-pronged approach – Brain Integration Therapy, Nutritional Strategies, and Right Brain Teaching Strategies - to helping children learn. It doesn’t have to be so hard, and it doesn’t have to be so expensive!